Statement of the heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others

enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!

Stampin' Up's! statement of the heart-



Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ok- so- In case you haven't noticed, I'm a little bit behind on my blogging. We have had to move all of the sudden and our new house won't be ready until the end of the month or into the next! YUCK! We have stored stuff all over the place! We are in my brothers basement with our dogs and boy what an adventure that has been! They are so funny- they don't know what to think but we have all learned to adjust for now. I have managed to keep all of my stampin' stuff organized and ready for classes so we will carry on as usual and I will be posting new projects soon! Please bear with me! My new house is so nice but I think I will be spending the winter pulling off wallpaper and painting! I just wish we were there already- patience is a virtue right? I will post more info. and look for your invite coming in the mail soon! Call me with any questions you may have!

Thanks-

Dana-

P.S. Be sure to check out the clearance rack! It's amazingly good deals! Go to the SHOP NOW Stampin' up! logo to the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment