Statement of the heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others

enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!

Stampin' Up's! statement of the heart-



Sunday, January 9, 2011

We have moved and are finally settled! YEAH! Now I can blog til' my hearts content! Sorry I've been gone sooo long! You have no idea how I have longed to get my stampin' groove on and the New Occasions Mini has me in love all over again (and you will be too)! It's all about vintage and love. My newest favorite thing to stamp, since receiving my order. I will be casing beautiful new projects to get your creative love juices flowing for valentines and the soft and sensual comfort of vintage. There's a lot of bling, ink dusting and distressing for two completely different stamping styles. So break out your sewing machine, sponges, inks, Antique brads, Basic pearls, Glimmer brads and designer paper and whatever else you may need to get ready for a beautiful season of stamping. Go to the Stampin' Up! shop now logo, go to occasions mini to check it out! And up date your wish list now for great Sale-a-brat ion items! For every $50.00 you spend you get a free item!

A sheet of the Springtime vintage Designer Paper is my new blog background and used here as a dsp layer.
Very vanilla card base, Crumb Cake layer 4 x 5 1/4, dsp 3 3/4 x 5.
Beautiful butterfly Big Shot die #114507 ( I used an embossed felt that I found at a craft store)
I sewed a two zig zag lines using a vanilla colored thread
DSP piece between the two zig zags is 1/4 inch
Basic Pearls #119247
Antique brads #117273
Dust edges in Crumb Cake using a sponge.
This would make a beautiful baby card.
Happy Stampin'!
Love,
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment