Statement of the heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others

enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!

Stampin' Up's! statement of the heart-



Sunday, August 22, 2010

I love Sundays! Going to church, visiting family, and stamping the rest of the day! We had quite the storm today. It started out being a beautiful day and then WHAM! the wind kicked up and out the door we went to make sure everything didn't blow away! These are the days I love the most, stamping and listening to the rain. Only one more week and then summers over (sniffle, sniffle). But I am not going to miss the heat, at first. lol.

This card, found on page 96 of the 2011 catalog is the whole reason why I just had to have this stamp set. I could not get over how adorable that card is! This of course is my rendition of it since I don't have the Defining Alphabet #114952. Yet anyway.

Fox & Friends - clear #118565- $14.95 ( I adore the clear stamps! And they are way cheaper!)

Perfect Punches- clear # 120516- $17.95 (Coordinates with Scallop Oval Extra-Large punch #119856 $16.95.

Baja Breeze Classic Ink -Subtles Collection- #111833
Baja Breeze Smooth Card stock #111352

Crumb Cake Classic Ink- Neutrals Collection- # 121030
Crumb Cake Smooth Card stock #120953

1/8" Taffeta Ribbon- Very Vanilla #119960 (This has got to be the tinest ribbon in the world!)

I used some dimensionals to "pop" out the sentiment.

Thanks Stampin' Up!

Thanks for visiting me and Happy Stampin'!

Dana


No comments:

Post a Comment